Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tired day again = Wednesday

Hahaha... Today use english write blog again,
I will use english write blog because Rachel.
She say if she use Chinese write blog, then I
must use english write... because she chinese no
very well and me is english... XD
Even today Rachel just write two sentences,
but i also will to honor my commitment...
Lol... Today really damn tired, after came back
I already sleep almost 5 hours, but still feel
tired... Should I go to sleep back now?
hahaha... XD
Mine answer is no no no, I Want Continue my blog...
Yeah, Tomorrow go watch movie again... hahaha...
Legion Legion Legion...
But i still got marketing homework haven finish leh,
Aisk... I better go to do now, because Rachel need the
test book tomorrow...
Mody I do not know how recently the topic of her
becoming less, izit we two got any problem?
I also dunno, she also won't know...
She seemed to never make my mind do, I dunno
izit true? haiz....
I gtg now, because still got many homework waiting me
do ar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment