Friday, January 22, 2010

Another for the first time I = Friday

yoyoyo... Time to continue yesterday story...
yesterday i was stop at before movie, now i will
continue yesterday story...
wow... Haunted Universities really make me scare
scare, haiz... I think I inappropriate watch this
type of film, because I am easily startled... hehe...
But I will still try to watch this type of film...
lol... When watching this movie,
I was shocked several times.
After they are constantly laughing at me,T.T
But I would not be angry that you, because we
are friend, right ? hahaha....
Today's class canceled, so we go pavilion watch
movie again... lucky today the film is a laugh-chip,
not a horror film. If not i going to die... wakaka...
Ops... I forgot to tell you the name of the film,
the name is " The Spy Next Door ".
This film is super funny and moving.
If you have time to remember to watch this movie!!!
This is first time i use english to write blog, so if got any
mistake, please forgive me ar!!!
Because my English is super-rotten... wakaka....

No comments:

Post a Comment