Saturday, January 30, 2010

lonely night = Saturday

Tonight feel so lonely , all my gor gor jie jie dunno go
where , nobody on msn... haiz...
If every night is like that i sure die... T.T
Bored now, no mood write blog...
Should I continue write ?
I also dunno the answer , now I just keep type
and type. But dunno what I will type out ,
maybe is @#$% or I Love You , I Hate You... XD
Tonight rachel so great lah , can stay at Boulevard
Hotel one night and it is free... Jealousy lah.... @.@
Actually we plan tonight go midvally find rachel then
shopping together , but me and tommy can't go...
So cancel already , haiz... If tonight got go find rachel ,
I think tonight i won't feel lovely loh... But now say what
also no use lah , coz the time already pass...
Lol... Ellip monday borrow me a fiction , until now me still
haven finish yet... Lucky monday no school , then I can
use the time to finish it. XD
Haiz... mum say tomorrow need wake up early , coz need
clean the whole house... Hope can finish on tomorrow , if
not monday also need continue... T.T
now already is 1.48 a.m , but I haven feel sleepy , what
should I do now ?
Aisk....

No comments:

Post a Comment