Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WoW ~~~ Wednesday

wow wow wow.... finally done all assignment and presentation...
start at now is start to busy preparing exam notes and revision
lah~~~ This sem is short sem , both subject for me also difficult...
Business Math I really can't understand what is the lecture teaching ,
still got around 1 month already wan exam again... can die loh... hehe...
But i won't so easy give up , i will ask my friend teach me and help me...
Tomorrow is sushi king member day last day , so we all date go together
after class... This time i will bring HER go too , but hope she won't angry
me lie her say got few people go only lah~~~ hehe... XD
This few day Tom Tom like very sad , hope he can be happy like before...
cheers up , guy~~~ We all will support you at anytime...
Pc fair is coming soon , Pc fair at KLCC from this friday until sunday...
Tommy them all also got work , just left me , ellyn , cailyn and rachel
them no work at pc fair only... Hope this Pc fair i can work with them
together lah... hahaha... xD Last Pc fair already say wan work together ,
but now i still no follow them work... Coz other reason make me can work...
Nvm , still got next time next next time , right ? hahaha....
This friday i will go Pc fair with her , coz she wan buy laptop... ME ?
hahaha... Me accompany her go and i also got many thing need to buy...
Next week sem 2's result will come out , dunno what i get leh ? Hope all can
pass already wan thanks god lah... xD
Next week cool man them also go genting at the same day , me still dunno
can follow anot ? Coz Pc fair already need spend many money le... Dunno
still got extra money go anot~~~ hehe...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment